1.3

bought c batteries 4 boxes..started emailing energizer in January..

about most of them dead or barely had any juice for any flashlight, let alone a remote for tv... all we got back was send us the codes off batteries.. we did.. send us a snap..

we sent one snap of 1 box because all upc codes were same and all lettering same on all boxes.. then its back and forth with a guy named andy, who says now in february? take a picture of the other boxes and all the other batteries.. and then maybe they will compensate us..

was only wanting batteries again.. coupons maybe for batteries.. so says well I sent you 1 coupon for 5.00 what? cost me nearly 10.00 for 1 box anyway done with these batteries..

feeling beaten up thru all these senseless emails back and forth just to get a response which took 2 weeks the first time not happy in oregon with energizer.at this rate they should send me a years supply and apolgizs for running us around

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being emailed to death about coupons replacing the c batteries, Refusal to honor product warranty of 5 year battery life.

Comments