Energizer Battery Leaked in Flashlight
Just recently I had a couple Energizer batteries explode in my maglight. Bye Bye maglight. Went to the store and found out that Energizer is promoting that their batteries are 'leak-proof'. Leak proof my ***.
The no-leak guarantee is a very poor marketing claim. Why make this no-leak claim if it isn't true? The mere fact that they make the effort to tell us they are leak proof makes me suspicious that they have a major issues with leaking batteries.
I am concerned about the other Energizers I have...thinking about switching to another brand. Why would they add this claim unless they are prone to leaking?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Energizer Batteries
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."