Energizer Battery Leaked in Flashlight
Just recently I had a couple Energizer batteries explode in my maglight. Bye Bye maglight. Went to the store and found out that Energizer is promoting that their batteries are 'leak-proof'. Leak proof my ***.
The no-leak guarantee is a very poor marketing claim. Why make this no-leak claim if it isn't true? The mere fact that they make the effort to tell us they are leak proof makes me suspicious that they have a major issues with leaking batteries.
I am concerned about the other Energizers I have...thinking about switching to another brand. Why would they add this claim unless they are prone to leaking?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Energizer Batteries
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."