Energizer - Not Leak proof, Leak prone

I am a student in high school and for my pre calculus class we needed to bring a graphing calculator, i go to grab my Extremely EXPENSIVE TI84 from my desk it wouldnt turn on so i open it up and the energizer max batteries i had put in only a few months ago had leaked, thank god it still worked it was only beginning to leak but energizer still has that no leak guarantee and that does not live up to their claim at all. Also looks like the battery was burning too from the inside out, im switching to duracell permanently

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 21, 2014 #859782

I’m sorry to hear about your experience, but we’d love to give you a chance to try the new Energizer® MAX® with Power Seal technology. We'd be happy to replace your batteries. Please send us a private message on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Energizer with your mailing address. Thank you and we hope you'll consider purchasing Energizer in the future.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Energizer. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Energizer.
Filing a new complaint about