Layout of Store

I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries.However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all around the battery started to peel back.

I contacted the corporate office where a man that answered the phone refused to speak to me and said I would have to talk to someone overseas regarding the issue I told him I wanted to speak to someone in the US he said if you want help then I can transfer you overseas. He then proceeded to transfer me over seas to someonethat ended up being absolutely no help whatsoever. We ended the conversation with him telling me to take pictures of the batteries and enclose them in an email that I would be receiving from him in 20 minutes and send it back to him so that they can send me a refund that would get to me within 21 business days. needless to say I'm not surprised I never received the email it is now 10 hours later no email no spam no phone call no nothing.

It is obvious to me that Energizer cares nothing for their customers safety. I will not be purchasing anything else from this company ever again and I promise to spread the word to anyone who even thinks to purchase anything from Energizer. they are endangering people and they care nothing about it and they send their problems overseas to people that are even more incompetent than they are.

very bad business very bad business ethics.never again.

Review about: Energizer Battery.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Energizer?

Comments