100% full Not resolved

I bought Gates Energy Products Rechargeable NiCad batteries in approx.1985 and they still take a charge to this day.

They have never once leaked on me and are still working. Granted they may not store as much as they did back in the day, but 30 years folks. Why did you (Energizer) buy their technology and not bring it to market? I guess it is because you thought you would never sell another battery because these were too good.

No wonder the world is not progressing, companies are protecting their butts by burying superior technologies.My guess is we could be mostly off fossil fuels if all the appropriate technologies would align and bring their resources to bear on these issues, but you and Big Oil make much more money by keeping the status quo.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "replace my batteries that fail to charge" as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Energizer and uploaded a video. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Energizer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Energizer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Energizer?

Comments

albert.meadows89
Buffalo, New York, United States #995039

Or maybe... you just bought a bad battery.